A new, innovative app that allows actors to fully rehearse lines with artist alike for in person auditions, self tapes and to film on camera for film or television.
Scene Pal allows you to network with artist in film and television. Users have the ability to add new friends, meet and network with others in your region/area to connect, share knowledge and insight along with its staple function; aid actors to run and memorize lines directly through the app.
This is the best app to use for self tape or auditions; making it easier, simpler and quicker to memorize lines. Scene Pal also allows users to self tape without a partner, studies found this feature to be a highly requested among actors in major markets such as NY/LA, along with smaller markets such as Chi and NOLA.
Features of the app include:
* Allows you to import scripts straight from email.
* Highlight lines that you want your scene pal (reader) to read.
* You are able to create a ‘friends list’ of readers to use; you have the ability to browse and search users based off your immediate geographical area or contacts stored in your phone.
* Specify instructions to reader regarding pacing, timing, and delivery.
* Specify which reader or ‘friend from your list’ will be used for each set of sides based on the character (male, female, character type).
* You are able to begin rehearsing your lines with a real voice, practice over and over again without relying on one person; now you have a pool of actors to choose from.
* You can film self tapes without a partner, record until you are satisfied, and avoid feeling ‘rushed’ to film within a time frame.
Build your network of colleagues through scene pal. Along with your additional friends list, browse other users' profiles to find like-minded artists to create a supportive community and exchange knowledge.